Browns Viceroy Subsoiler
Wet soils in the UK are a common problem and while surface drainage can remove excess surface water, it is the soil profile itself that needs to be drained in many situations. This allows the pastures and crops to reach their potential production and stock damage by treading and compaction to be reduced.
The subsoiler is a tillage tool which will improve growth in all crops where soil compaction is a problem. Browns Viceroy subsoiler can disrupt hardpan ground down to 560mm in depth.
- Fits cat 2 three point linkage
- Adjustable 410mm swivel coulter
- Blades made from special high grade carbon steel
- Blades protected by a shear bolt
- Maximum depth 560mm
- Maximum leg centres 2080mm
- Parking stands supplied as standard
- Maximum weight transfer to tractor rear wheels
- Subsoiler comes complete with wings
Please call our sales team for more information and advice!