Kverneland Seedbed Cultivators
Traditional Seedbed Cultivators are designed for preparing the perfect seedbed ready for the drill machine. Various models available in this range (TLG, TLD and Access+), each model has a variation of working widths and minimum power requirements to suit your tractor.
Kverneland TLG Precision Seedbed Cultivator
The TLG is a heavy-duty precision cultivator designed for the optimum preparation of seedbeds for sugar beet, potatoes and vegetables.
The TLG consists of four working zones: the robust levelling board in the front, an effective cage roller for depth control, four rows of effective S-tines and a finger harrow or a single or double roller at the rear. This combination makes the TLG an ideal cultivator for the preparation of a very firm, levelled and fine seedbed. The flexible "bolt-on" principle allows changing the position of the cage roller from the front to in between the tine sections. Available working widths - 4m, 5m and 6m.
- Seed bed preparation from 4 to 6m
- Well adapted to seedbed preparation for maize, sugar beet, potatoes and vegetables
- Precise depth control with tube roller
- Infinite screw adjustment for easy and fast setting
- Tines working angle adjustable from 50 to 90°
- Frame made of 3 sections to follow ground contours
Kverneland Vibro Seedbed Cultivator
Thanks to its excellent weight distribution, precise depth control and optimum ability to follow ground contours the Kverneland TLD seedbed combinations produce a perfect seedbed in all types of soil. The finer soil particles are deposited in the lower level of the tilth to promote rapid and uniform germination and also to prevent loss of moisture whilst the coarser clods are kept on the surface in order to reduce the risk of surface capping. Working widths from 5.1m to 8.1m are available.
The TLDs are designed with a robust three-section foldable chassis, which helps to limit the overall transport height of the machine. Whatever the model, they also offer a transport width of less than 2.5m.
- 5 rows of tines for a fine and levelled seedbed preparation
- Transport width less than 2.5m
- Large choice of tines for all conditions
- Clod Board possibility on the whole range
- Large offer of rear equipment for a fine seedbed preparation.
- Working depth controlled by wheels inside the frame
Kverneland Access+ Seedbed harrow for combination with heavy seed drills
The Access+ is an alternative to standard combinations offering high-output performance at a limited price. It can be combined with the Kverneland seed drills such as mc-drill PRO or Optima HD. Precision seed drills can be mounted by hitch to enable easy disconnection if requested.
- 2 or 3 rows of tines
- 3 to 4m rigid
- Perfectly adapted for operation in light to medium soil.
- Can match with all heavy rollers in Kverneland range
- With little wear and high output performance, the Access+ is a real alternative
Please call our sales team for information and advice on the right cultivator for you!