Kverneland Disc Harrows
Disc harrows are used as an important part for soil preparation, it breaks up the clods and surface crusts, enhances soil granulation and surface uniformity, prevents weed growth and destroys any existing weeds. Kverneland have two models of disc harrows - The Qualidisc Pro which is a compact disc harrow working from 2.5 to 3 meters, and the Qualidisc Farmers which is a compact disc harrow working from 2 to 6 meters.
Stubble cultivation is of major importance within conservation tillage: It incorporates weeds and volunteer cereal seeds into the soil with an intensive mixing and promotes their germination for a more efficient subsequent treatment. The even incorporation of the straw presents a key factor for seed germination. Therefore, Kverneland has designed the Qualidisc Pro to comply with these requirements, but also to offer the farmer a versatile machine which is ready for shallow as well as for deeper cultivation.
There are three different Qualidisc Pro models:
- Qualidisc Pro rigid mounted - Working widths of 2.5, 3, 3.5 or 4m
- Qualidisc Pro F as folding mounted model - Working widths of 4, 5 or 6m
- Qualidisc Pro T as semi-mounted model - Working widths of 4, 5, 6 or 7m
- Compact and sturdy
- Good penetration and cutting quality
- Simple adjustment
- Perfect cutting angle
- Long lasting discs
- Maintenance-free bearings
- 2 years of warranty
The Kverneland Qualidisc Farmer has been designed for operation up to 10cm working depth.Therefore, the Kverneland Farmer is 7% to 15% lighter than the current Qualidisc, thus easier to lift and ideal to reduce soil compaction. The Qualidisc Farmer is available in working widths from 2 to 4m, the folding version and the Qualidisc Farmer trailed are available from 4 to 6m. The Qualidisc Farmer is equipped with a new disc arm ready to receive the heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 215kg/mm²) without any lateral moving during work for a constant cutting quality.
- 7% to 15% lighter – easy to lift, reducing soil compaction
- Constant cutting quality due to little lateral movement of the disc arm
- Heat-treated disc of 520x5mm (hardness 215kg/mm²)
- Well-protected maintenance-free disc hub for a long life time under large pressure at high working speed.
- User-friendly settings
- Nice levelling and controlled soil flow
- Can be combined with the a-drill 200 or 500 for establishing cover crops or grass in one pass during stubble cultivation
- 2 years of warranty
Please call our sales team for information and advice on the right disc harrows for you!