Kverneland Packomat - Creates the perfect seedbed as you plough.
The Packomat® is an integrated soil packer which is directly coupled to the plough. This combination is both efficient and environmentally friendly. By applying a pressure of 1.000 kg, the wedge-shaped discs cut their way through the furrows, crush clods, push down stones, level and pack the soil. This ensures a quick re-establishment of the capillarity water conductivity.
- Kverneland unique steels and heat treatment for a light and robust implement
- Environmentally friendly: mechanical weed control
- Time saving and cost efficient: reduced number of operations
- Unrivalled results in tests carried out by independent institutes in Holland and Germany against traditional towed packers
- Less tractive power required than for traditional towed packers
- Minimises fuel consumption compared to regular packers
- Convenient: Packomat changes sides automatically in plough reversing processes
- Good plough balance: constant geometry between plough and Packomat
- Easy manual or hydraulic pressure adjustments
- Best way of getting an early germination
- Reduces problem associated to post-drilling droughts
- Ready for seed drilling on light to medium soils
- Cuts down time for seedbed operations on heavy soils
- Safe in transport too
Kverneland Rollers - More than just a roller.
Trailed Kverneland Actiroll Classic, Actiroll and Actiroll HD/HDC rollers have been designed to ensure efficient soil compaction and levelling, either after seeding for an optimum germination or after winter frosts. Furthermore, they reduce the soil porosity and limit evaporation in dry conditions. The exceptional steel quality used for the rings allows us to extend the warranty time to 3 years on Crosskill and Cracker rings. Up to 6 years on Cambridge stone ring.
- Seed bed preparation from 6.3 to 12.3m
- Hydraulic weight transfer system Contoura
- Strong frame concept
- Safe road transport due to a working width up to 3m
- Wide range of rings available
- Additional levelling equipment like Clod Board
Please call our sales team for information and advice on the right machine for you!