Kverneland Rotary Tillers
Kverneland have 2 ranges of rotary tillers (the GS range and the CLS range), the GS range has 3 different models depending on the conditions and horsepower of the tractor, and the CLS range has 4 different models dependant with different working widths, blades and horsepower requirements.
Kverneland GS Range - Simple and effective - In a class of its own
The Kverneland GS range of high performance and multi purpose rotary tillers is built to last and give you peace of mind. They are ideally suited to meet most requirements within primary as well as secondary tillage purposes. The robust design together with the unique rotor concept puts the Kverneland GS rotary tillers in a class of its own in terms of versatility and longevity. Furthermore with the best possible fuel consumption/tillage ratio in most conditions.
The GS-Range consists of 3 different models:
- GS 60 - for light to medium conditions and tractors up to 60 hp
- GS 81 - for medium to heavy conditions and tractors up to 80 hp
- GS 121 - for heavy conditions and for tractors up to 120 hp
- Heavy-duty, multi-purpose tiller Modulo rotor system
- High performance
- Working depth: 0 – 23cm
- High clearance under the frame
- Reliable and durable
- Professional tillers and limited maintenance
Kverneland CLS Range - Easy and light rotary tiller
5 models suitable for tractors up to 45 hp, the Kverneland CLS is a small rotary tiller for light horticultural and market gardening tasks and other light duty agricultural work. The CLS' construction is simple and straightforward, making inspection and maintenance very easy. The rotor is balanced to Kverneland's quality standards to ensure a long life. All blades are made from the highest quality steel and tempered according to Kverneland's own specifications. The lateral transmission is by chain.
- Light-duty multi-purpose machine
- Unique “Modulo” Rotor Concept
- Working depth up to 15cm
- Lateral transmission by chain
- 4 blades per flange (standard) or 6 blades as options with helical placement
- Low power requirement and reduced fuel consumption
Please call our sales team for information and advice on the right rotary tiller for you!