Kverneland 864 Bale Chopper/Feeder
Appetite for More – 25% Increase in Capacity
The Kverneland 864 has grown its dimensions in all aspects with a massive 4.2m³ chamber size. It handles 2.1m diameter round bales and its longer body design provides even better support and stability for large square bales.
With a completely redesigned drum and flywheel configuration, it offers significantly higher through put and impressive blowing distances of up to 25m.
- 4.2m³ chamber
- Blowing distance up to 25m
- Choice of 3-stage swivelling chute or side chute.
- Drum Feed Control System - Blockage-free design.
- Optimised drum, flywheel and chamber design for maximum capacity and throughput.
- Integrated stone trap.
- Unique drum-knife configuration to handle a wide variety of materials.
- Two speed gearbox for reduced flywheel speed when discharging feed materials
- Cubic volume - 4.20m³
- Load capacity - 2000kg
- Minimum power required - 56/75 kW/hp
Please call our sales team for more information!