Kverneland Front Mounted Disc Mowers
Kverneland 2832 FS Front Disc Mower
This is the first front disc mower with an actively driven swath former, designed for both narrow swathing and widespreading. With the option of 3 different swath widths (1.00, 1.15 and 1.30m) and wide spreading up to 2.20m, this machine offers exactly the flexibility that most farmers are looking for. Narrow swaths that will go well in-between the tractor wheels, or wide spreading for fast wilting of crop. Changing between different swath widths is intuitively done in very little time – no tools required.
- Unique and patented actively driven swathing auger system.
- 3 different swath widths (1.00, 1.15, and 1.30m).
- Easy and intuitive setting of swath widths.
- Low weight – low power consumption.
- Two speed gearbox 750/1000 rpm.
- Excellent ground adaptation range.
- Working Width - 3.16m
- Weight - 875kg
- Power Req., Min - 33/45 kW/hp
Kverneland 2828 F - 2832 F Front Mounted Disc Mowers
Outstanding ground following ability, easy operation and low weight are among the highlights of these machines. The 2828 F and 2832 F are characterized by excellent cutting performance and ground following ability in all terrain. The design does not require a flexible front linkage, as the movement is build into the machine.
- 2.81 - 3.16m working width.
- BreakBack Solution
- Flexible Swath Width
- 540/1000 rpm Gearbox
- Excellent Ground Adaptation
Technical Specifications (2828 F):
- Working Width - 2.81 m
- No. of Discs - 7
- Weight - 670kg
- Power Requirements, min. - 26/35 kW/hp
Technical Specifications (2832 F):
- Working Width - 3.16 m
- No. of Discs - 8
- Weight - 710kg
- Power Requirements, min. - 29/40 kW/hp
For more information on the full Kverneland product range, please call our sales team!