Kverneland Four Rotor Rakes
Kverneland 94125 C - 95130 C
The Kverneland 94125 C and 95130 C are targeted at making lighter work of tough and demanding operations. With impressive capacity of 12.50m working width, straightforward design and the possibility to adjust both work and swath width, they are designed to boost the complete process of collection and pick-up, altering to the changing crop intensity during the season.
- High capacity four rotor rake with 12.50m working width.
- Hydraulic adjustment of working width - can be set between 10 and 12.50m and swath width between 1.20-2.20m
- Enhanced headland management with adjustable time delay between front and rear rotors.
- Highly manoeuvrable – will do sharp turns up to 80⁰.
- 4.00m transport height, even with all tine arms mounted.
- Easy and intuitive control function.
- Maintenance-free TerraLink Quattro rotor suspension system.
Kverneland 95130 C PRO - Heavy duty solution for efficient farmers
Whereas the Kverneland 95130C is already equipped with standard features like separate front and rear rotor lift, very simple electronic control, high performance oil bath gear box, hydraulic adjustment of working and swath width on front and rear rotors, the 95130C PRO is additionally equipped with new solutions for becoming even more efficient.
ISOBUS solution for professional users - Beside the identical technical details to the 95130C, the PRO version comes up with advanced operation possibilities thanks to ISOBUS control. All Machine functions - operated now on load sensing system - are then easily controlled from each ISOBUS ready Terminal as for example IsoMatch Tellus or IsoMatch Tellus Go. With that, users get advanced opportunities to adjust and operate the rake according their Needs.
- All 4 rotors can be lifted individually
- Folding and unfolding with just pressing one button
- Working width can be controlled from the terminal
- Possibility to save the swath width
- Different headland delay functions
Kverneland 97150 C - 15 Meter Working Width
Kverneland 97150 C, with 15.00m working width, is a machine designed for high output. It is a heavy duty rake with very substantial capacity and adjustable working and swath width, that can be easily changed during work. Four rotors with up to 15 tine arms ensure a perfect raking performance. 15.00m working width increases the entire processing of grass, and leaves a huge, even swath for the following machines.
- Maintenance-free ProLine oilbath gearbox.
- Hydraulic adjustment of working width width between 9.80 and 15.00m.
- Hydraulic adjustment of rotor height.
- Active steering wheel axles for excellent manoeuvrability.
- Clever folding mechanism, allowing the rake to go below 4.00m without removing tine arms.
- ISOBUS Control.
- Optional with GEORAKE Application
|Model||Working Width (M)||Tine Arms||Weight (KG)|
|94125C||10 - 12||4 X 12||4250|
|95130C||10 - 12.5||4 X 12||4700|
|95130C PRO||10 - 12.5||4 X 12||4700|
|97150C||9.8 - 15||2 X 13 / 2 X 15||5700|
For more information please call our sales team!