Ferris ISX 800 61" Zero Turn Mower
The ISX™800 is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf™ 27-gross HP, 810cc V-Twin petrol engine, featuring a commercial warranty of 3 years. If you are looking for the best value in a compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris ISX™800. Featuring our patented suspension now with innovative double wishbone system, iCD™ cutting deck technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 16 km/h. You’ll also find a double-belt drive system under the deck, ensuring increased reliability and extended belt life. This new drive system also benefits from a new 3-year limited warranty, giving you complete peace of mind. This mower is full of features to provide maximum productivity. The ISX™800 is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum manoeuvrability and productivity. You’ll mow more lawn in less time.
- Commercial Turf Series™ - Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ petrol engine features 27-gross HP, 810cc V-Twin petrol engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Double wishbone suspension enables the mower deck to follow the independent movement of front wheels for a smooth ride and supreme cut
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 - Fully serviceable dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles are designed for high performance and durability.
- Double Belt Drive System - Ensuring extreme reliability and extended belt life compared to single belt systems. New drive system includes 3 year limited warranty.
- Large 23×10.50-12 drive tyres for supreme traction
- 180° folding ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure) with retractable seat belt.
- Make - Briggs & Stratton – Petrol
- Model - Commercial Series
- Horsepower - 27 HP
- Cylinders / Displacement - 2 Cylinders V-Twin / 810 cc
- Cooling - Air cooled
- PTO - Electric PTO clutch
- Starting - Electric
- Fuel Capacity - 21 Litres
- Cutting width - 132 cm / 52”
- Deck Configuration - Rear Discharge with mulching insert and mulching blades
- Cutting Height - 38 – 127 mm
- Deck Construction - 3.4 mm fabricated construction, full width double top deck, 9,5mm scuff guards, overlap welded corners
- Mower Spindles - Cast iron 201mm, 25,4mm shaft
- Deck lift system - Foot pedal, spring assisted
Suspension & Drive Train
- Suspension - Rear and front wheel suspension system with adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Transmission - Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles
- Drive Axles - 28.6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange
- Drive Tyres (inch) - 23 x 10.50 – 12 drive tyres (4 ply)
- Caster Tyres (inch) - 13 x 6.5 – 6 caster tyres (4 ply)
Noise and Vibration
- HAV - < 2.5
- WBV - < 0.5
- Sound - 105 dB(A)
- Speed (Forwards) - 0 – 16 km/h
- Speed (Reverse) - 0 – 8 km/h
- Overall length - 211cm
- Overall width - 135cm
- Dry weight - 487kg
Operator Control & Comfort Systems
- Roll-Over Protection Structure - Standard, foldable with retractable seat belt
- Instrumentation - Fuel level gauge & hour meter
- Controls - Seat activated engine kill, PTO clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit - Integrated transaxle brake
- Engine - 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Deck drive belt - 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty/300 hours, whichever comes first. Parts and labour in year one, parts only in years 2 and 3.
- Balance of machine - 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tyres, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days
Winner of Certificate of Commendation – Royal Highland Show Technical Innovation Awards 2019
Please call our sales team for more information or to arrange a demonstration!