Ferris SRS Z1 Stand On Mower
The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z1 is raising the bar with our patent pending adjustable operator platform, featuring suspension technology, optimising operator comfort and increasing productivity! The superior balance provides stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling.
The Soft Ride Stand-on SRS™ Z1 is designed to allow for quick operator exit and re-entry. Need to walk away from the mower to move an obstacle or debris? The PTO will automatically disengage when the operator leaves the platform. Restarting the blades is just as easy. When the operator steps back onto the platform and re engages the PTO switch they can continue mowing.
- Productive – up to 1.25 hectares/hour (based on 80% efficiency)
- Speed – 12.8km/h ground speed for faster mowing
- Comfortable – patent pending suspension platform and ergonomic thigh pad for high operator comfort
- Height of cut – easy to change from the operator compartment, for no-hassle curb mounting and trailer loading
- Keep going for longer – generous 23 litre fuel tank with side-located filler neck for easy refuelling
- Speed control – easy locking 3-position speed control requiring no tools and conveniently located
- The patent pending suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
- Height of cut is easily changed and adjusts in 6mm increments from 4.4 – 11.4mm.
- Generous 23 litres fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy filling.
- The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in a wide range of conditions.
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® Transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort, especially on uneven terrain.
- The iCD™ Cutting System allows better airflow, superior cut quality and complements the innovation of the Ferris line. (SRSZ1KAV2248RDCE)
Why sit when you can stand?
✓ Reduced strain on lower back
✓ The open stander platform enables easy ‘bail out’ in dangerous situations
✓ Smaller mower size enables cutting in tighter spaces or difficult to get to spots
✓ Increased agility – zero turn functionality in a lightweight machine
✓ Avoid obstacles such as branches with the ability to shift weight and duck down
- Make - Kawasaki – Petrol
- Model - FX600V
- Horsepower - 19 HP
- Cylinders / Displacement - 2 Cylinders V-Twin / 603 cc
- Cooling - Air-cooled
- PTO - Electric PTO clutch
- Starting - Electric
Fuel Capacity - 23 Litres
- Cutting width - 91 cm / 36” Rear Discharge
- Deck Configuration - Rear discharge/mulching insert and mulching blades
- Cutting Height - 44 – 114 mm
- Deck Construction - 3.4 mm fabricated construction, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners, round trim edge
- Mower Spindles - Cast aluminium 133 mm; 25,4 mm shaft
- Deck lift system - Hand-operated, spring assisted
Suspension & Drive Train
- Suspension - Patent pending adjustable suspension platform
- Transmission - Independent Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles
- Drive Axles - 28.6 mm Tapered with 4-bolt flange
- Drive Tyres (inch) - 23 x 8.50 – 12 (4 ply)
- Caster Tyres (inch) - 11 x 4.00 – 5 (4 ply) Flat free
Noise and Vibration
- HAV - < 2.5
- WBV - <0.5
- Sound - 100 dB(A)
- Speed (Forwards) - 0 – 12.8 km/h
- Speed (Reverse) - 0 – 6.4 km/h
- Overall length - 162cm
- Overall width - 92cm
- Dry weight - 368kg
Operator Control & Comfort Systems
- Instrumentation - Hour meter & fuel level gauge
- Controls - Integrated forward & reverse control levers with stability bar, Automatic PTO Restart
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit - Internal transaxle brake / Operator presence in platform, Parking brake safety circuit for starting engine
- Engine - 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Transmission - 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Balance of machine - 4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days
Please call our sales team for more information or to arrange a demonstration!