Fleming Compact Land Roller
Flemingʼs have been manufacturing landrollers for over 40 years, resulting in a wealth of technical experience in this field. Designed initially for agricultural grassland and cereals, Fleming rollers are now used on a wide variety of applications including:
- Parkland & sports fields
- Horse menage and gallops
- Horticultural use
- The manufacture and maintenance of golf course, sports pitches and grass turf production.
Compact models include:
- 4ft (4 x 24 x 6)
- 5ft (5 x 24 x 6)
- 6ft6 (6.6 x 24 x 6)
- 8ft (8 x 24 x 6)
- Levels the pasture to prevent unwanted damage to other machinery
- Levels out playing fields for visual effect and for ease of use
- Flattens mole hills
- Prevents rainfall from lying in any indents/small holes
- Promotes a thicker crop
- Low maintenance piece of equipment
- Compact rollers have a 590mm (2ft) diameter drum with 6mm wall thickness.
- 2m and 2.5m rollers available with pick up eye and 3 point linkage for easy transport when empty.
- 1.25m (4ft) and 1.5m (5ft) have optional ball hitch draw bar
- 1.25m (4ft) and 1.5m (5ft) can also be fitted to a quad
- 6ft6 and 8ft models are designed to be towed by tractors only and are not suitable for use behind quads
- 590mm diameter roller have hardwood bearings with 50mm steel shaft
- Can be filled with water for extra weight.
- All drums are air tested after welding
- Optional ball hitch draw bar
|Rolling Width (M)||1.25||1.5||1.98||2.42|
|Overall Width (M)||1.45||1.71||2.18||2.62|
|Drum Diameter (mm)||590||590||590||590|
|Drum Thickness (mm)||6||6||6||6|
|3 Point Linkage||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Centre Shaft (mm)||50||50||50||50|
|Unladen Weight (KG)||200||227||320||400|
|Laden Weight (KG)||540||635||860||1060|
Please call our sales team for more information and pricing!