Fleming Folding Aerator
The Fleming grassland folding aerator has a working width of 5m when fully deployed.
BENEFITS OF AERATION INCLUDE:
- Relieve compaction and promote healthier root system
- Improve growth and quality of grass
- Maximize fertilizer input
- Eliminate slurry run off
- Improve drainage
- reduces dependency on expensive artificial fertilizer use
- Well aerated soil warms up faster in the spring and recovers after cutting/grazing
- Replaceable boron steel fitted blades positive location socket resulting in less stress being put on bolts keeping blades tighter for longer.
- The Hydraulic folding mechanism provides quick deployment whilst the locking mechanism prevents wing movement.
- Unique Blade Locking system stops blade movement
- Weight carrying rack
- Heavy Duty frame
- Chain harrow towing eye fitted
- Hardened boron steel blades
- Adjustable rotor angle
- Three point linkage
- Spiralled, Chamfered blades for smooth effective operation
- Bearing protective skids
- Unique Blade Locking system
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process
- Hydraulic folding mechanism
- Lock down wing adjustment mechanism
- Transport wing rubber cushion
Also available in standard aerator in 3 models/sizes - AR5 (1.5M), AR8 (2.5M) and AR10 (3M).
- Working Width - 5M
- Transport Width - 2.6M
- Rotor Angle Adjustment - 0 - 10'
- HP Requirement - 100+
- Unladen Weight - 1015Kg
- Number of Blades - 84
Please call our sales team for more information!