Husqvarna 122HD60 Hedge Trimmer
The Husqvarna 122HD60 is a compact and lightweight petrol hedge trimmer for domestic use, with easy to use functions such as Smart Start®, and the benefit of a low noise engine. With an adjustable rear handle this small hedge trimmer with 59cm blade makes easy work of cutting sides and tops of hedges.
Low noise - The low noise engine technology and the special design make this hedge trimmer quiet and easy to use. Very important for everyone who operates in residential areas.
Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
LowVib® - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Multi position handle - The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
Long cutter bar - Long cutter bar for extended reach.
Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fuel pump - Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter - 20 mm
- Cutting speed - 4050 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement - 21.7 см³
- Power output - 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed - 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume - 0.3 l
- Fuel consumption - 0.33 kg/h
- Idling speed - 2800 rpm
- Spark plug - Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap - 0.5 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1528 g/kWh
- Knife adjustment range, up/down - Down0 °
- Knife adjustment range, up/down - Up0 °
- Knife Length - 59 cm
- Teeth opening - 28 mm
- 119 x 23 x 30 cm
- Weight - 4.9 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 101 dB(A)
- Gear ratio - 4.44
- Gear ratio - 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle - 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 3.6 m/s²
Please call our sales team for more information on our full range of gardening machinery and equipment!