Atco GT38HR Lawn Tractor
The GT 38HR is powered by a 344cc Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 3130 AVS engine and provides infinitely variable forward and reverse ground speed control via a foot pedal.
This popular GT 38HR model is a dedicated mulching and side discharge tractor; it does not collect grass clippings.
Used on a regular basis, mulching is a highly efficient method of recycling clippings and is increasingly popular as it does away with the need to compost the grass. Mulching leaves a fine finish; the mulched clippings are barely visible as they are blown deep into the turf and return valuable nutrients such as nitrogen back into the soil, promoting healthier growth.
Side discharge comes into its own in longer grass conditions. It leaves a uniform finish and will tidy up a lawn which has grown too long for successful mulching. Another benefit of the GT 38HR is its manoeuvrability as the lack of a rear collector results in a more compact overall length.
- Starting Method - Electric Key
- Engine Brand - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type - PowerBuilt 3130 AVS
- Engine Capacity - 344cc
- Net Power Output - 6.7kW @ 2800rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 6.0 Litres
- Transmission - Hydrostatic & Reverse
- Drive - Rear Wheel
- Turning Circle - 140cm
- Wheels - Front 15" & Rear 18"
- Max Speed - 8.8km/h
- Blade Engagement - Electronic Switch
- Cutting Width - 98cm /38"
- Cutting Heights - 25-80mm (7 Positions)
- Head Lights - Yes
- Safety Features - Seat with Safety Contact Breaker
- Parking Brake - Yes
- Included Accessories - Tow Hitch & Mulching Kit
- Battery Charger - Yes
- dB(A) Rating - 100
- Weight - 161kg
- Lawn Size - Up to 2.5 acres
- Dimensions - Length 165cm & Width 120cm
- Warranty - 5 Years (Terms & Conditions Apply)
For more information and advice on the right machine for you, please contact our sales team!
Atco GT38HR 98CM Lawn Tractor
- Brand: ATCO
- Product Code: GT38HR
- Availability: In Stock
£1,774.17 EX. VAT
- £2,129.00 INC. VAT