Husqvarna 100-series small ride-on lawn mowers give you true rider characteristics but in a more compact and flexible design. Ideal for smaller domestic lawns.
If you want a real Husqvarna ride-on mower, with its ability to navigate around flowerbeds, bushes, trees and other obstacles on your lawn, but don’t want a Rider for the largest lawns, Husqvarna R 112C is the perfect choice. The compact design of this small ride-on mower ensures easy handling even in tight spaces and makes it easy to store. Despite the smaller design of this rider, it offers excellent traction even in slopes and wet conditions. Articulated steering lets you turn quickly with a minimal turning radius. And the front-mounted cutting deck gives you an excellent overview of the mowing area.
- It comes with a Pedal-operated Hydrostatic transmission, Easy speed and direction control, Separate pedals for forward and reverse
- Single-level cutting height adjustment
- 16-inch wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces
- Large transparent fuel tank, makes it easy to check the fuel level
- With a rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as comfort
- Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort
- Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver's area
- The compact design makes it easy to manoeuvre the mower in smaller spaces and requires less space for storage
- The blades are engaged automatically when you lower the cutting deck
- The rear discharge mode provides high-effective cutting performance on areas with higher and rougher grass
- Even has a cup holder!