The Fairway 250 mower provides a consistent, tournament quality finish and features a powerful, high performance Kubota diesel engine.
This lightweight machine has the ability to change the grass discharge direction to allow collection or rear discharge of clippings.
- Highly Productive - A powerful, high performance 33hp Kubota liquid cooled diesel engine
- Easy to Maintain - No tools required to adjust reel to bedknife
- Maximum Flexibility - Adjustable grass discharge section for quick change
- Four wheel drive as standard gives greater traction and less turf compaction
- Enhanced Operator Comfort - fully adjustable suspension seat
Controls: Unit transport stops, cutting unit switches, backlapping lever, variable cylinder speed, unit counterbalance control, hydraulic lift/lower lever (no joystick)
park brakes, speed limiter, neutral latch, traction foot pedal, reel stop lever, steering wheel rake adjustment, throttle control lever, starter key switch.
Type: 22 in. cylinder, 6.5in, diameter floating head cutting unit
Cutting Unit Lift: Hydraulic lift lever
Cutting Cylinder: 7-knife and 11-knife
Width of Cut: 98in
Height of Cut: 0.47-1.85in, 11-knife
Overall Length: 113.4 in