For your commercial and municipal needs, look no further than a Parkway 3. This impressive machine can tackle the toughest jobs. Its 33.5hp Kubota diesel engine together with heavy duty Magna cylinders gives it the power and performance to cut large grassed areas and first for the municipal sector is the swing-out center cutting unit. The traction control system combines an automatic limited slip differential with on-demand four wheel drive for hill climbing and there's optional TST stability system for safe operation. Whether its for a park, the highway, holiday parks etc this machine will make life easier for you.
Special Features include:
- Swing-out center cutting unit - a first for the municipal sector- this unique feature provides easy access for adjustments, debris clearing, servicing and major maintenance.
- Advanced systems - class leading system and an easy-to-read large digital screen provides all the information for safe operation. Diagnostic screen will provide a list of service parts for technicians.
- Cross-cut feature - one touch of lift levers activates partial lift of cutting units into cross-cut position: aiding quick turns, crossing pathways and avoiding obstacles.
- Excellent operator ergonomics - fully adjustable control pod in the armrest for precise finger-tip control; push-button weight transfer; suspension seat with adjustable back rest/lumbar support.
Optional extras available:
- Lighting kit, rotating beacon, Grammer air suspension seat, puncture resistant tyres, spanner adjustment height of cut
Call our Groundcare sales team for more information on this machine or any of the others in the Ransomes Jacobsen range.