The Jacobsen AR522 five-gang rotary mower equipped with SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction, weight transfer control and TrimTek™ decks allows you to glide over contours and climb hills with ease. It is ideal for maintaining intermediate golf roughs, greens and tee surrounds, and sports and recreational fields.
- Five, fully floating 22 in (56 cm) TrimTek contour rotary decks are the ideal size to mow hilly terrain with sharp undulations and reduce the chance of scalping.
- TrimTek deck design with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results. Three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- SureTrac 4WD parallel-cross-series system automatically transfers power where needed to provide superior traction for hill climbing and side slope operation.
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes deliver safe braking on even the steepest of slopes and reduce total cost of ownership with no linkages or pads to service or adjust.
- Due to emission regulations and fuel compatibility, model availability may vary by country. Please contact your nearest distributor for full details.
- Type - Kubota® V2403-M-DI 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower - 48.9 HP
- Emissions Level - EPA Tier 4 Interim
- Displacement - 148.5 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System - 2-stage Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System - Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt. capacity
- Lubrication - Fully pressurized
- Fuel Capacity - 17 gal.
- Oil Filter Type - Full-flow, replaceable spin-on remote type
- Electrical System - 12V input/output controller; 40-amp alternator; 600 CCA battery
- Mowing - 7 mph
- Transport - 12 mph
- Reverse - 5 mph
Traction and Drive
- Traction System - SureTrac™ 4WD, parallel-cross-series system servo-controlled variable displacement hydro; four high-torque wheel motors; 2WD in reverse
- Deck Drive - 2-section pump and direct-cooled deck motors
- Hydraulic System - 14 gal. capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10 micron filter, 40 gpm
- Hydraulic Cooling - Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
Tyres, Brakes, and Steering
- Front tyres - Two 26.5 x 14-12, 6-ply, turf tread
- Rear tyres - Two 22.5 x 10-8, 4-ply turf tread
- Brakes - Dynamic, through-traction system
- Parking Brake - Wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors; engage switch on control console
- Steering - Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
Decks and Cutting Units
- Number and Size - Five, TrimTek™ 22" rotary cutting decks. Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with full-length rear roller and scraper
- Construction - 7-gauge heavy-duty welded with pressed steel
- Caster Wheels - Ten, 5 x 4" with greaseable tapered roller bearings
- Cutting Unit Lift - Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system
- Weight Transfer - Adjustable hydraulic weight transfer- automatic electronic activation at operator controls
- Blades - Five, 22.4" heat treated alloy combo blades
- Motor/Spindle - Fixed displacement, self-lubricating with 1 in. diameter shaft; double sealed bearings
- Height of Cut - 0.75 - 5.25" in 0.25" increments; minimal tools required for adjustment
- Cutting Capacity - Up to 6.4 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Overall Cutting Width - 90"
- Fuel Economy & Runtime - 1.09 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 15.6 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operator and turf conditions)
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight - 3691 lbs.
- Length - 130"
- Height - 89" with ROPS up; 61" with ROPS down or folded; 84.5" with Ballcage installed
- Wheelbase - 63"
- Width - 98"
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on this machine or the full Ransomes Jacobsen range.