Honda EM2300 Generator
The dependable generators that keep going for as long as you do. Endurance generators are your best friends in the industrial and commercial workplace. They’re tireless workhorses – made tough for tough environments and they’re the first choice for heavy outdoor use and hire companies.
Hondas open frame generators are tireless workhorses – made tough for tough environments and the first choice for heavy outdoor use.
- Always start with ease - The recoil starter mechanism is light and smooth, and features automatic decompression for easy starts every time.
- Comfort - Rubber shock absorbers, which are positioned either side of the engine at 45°, significantly reducing the engine vibration of an already quiet machine. An optional wheel kit is available to improve mobility.
- Regulation compliance - All our generators respect the tightest European regulations for noise, emissions and insulation and are trusted by professionals around the world.
- 3-phase power output - Honda 3-Phase generators supply a constant level of power which is ideal for use with resistive loads like compressors, welders or concrete breakers.
- Oil alert - This is a useful function that prevents damage to your engine by automatically shutting the unit down if oil drops below a safe operating level.
- Extended run time - Sometimes a job takes that bit longer to do. So we’ve built a larger fuel tank for longer, continuous operation – and a bit less stress.
- Enhanced anti-vibration system - Our 45° inclined rubber engine mounts give superior vibration damping compared to industry-standard straight rubber mounts.
- OHV 4-stroke engine - Powerful and efficient with trusted reliability – it must be a Honda. You’ll get easy starting in all conditions, with automatic decompression to reduce the pull force required.
- UNRIVALLED WARRANTY - Our products are built better to last longer. That’s why we can offer you a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on our core range products, covering both parts and labour. The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first. *Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule
- Output technology - AVR
- Type - Single phase
- Maximum output - 2300W
- Rated output - 2000W
- Rated voltage - 230V
- Rated frequency - 50Hz
- Rated current - 8.7A
- Engine model - GX160
- Engine type - 4-stroke, OHV, 1 cylinder
- Displacement - 163cm³
- Bore × stroke - 68 x 45mm
- Engine speed - 3000rpm
- Cooling system - Forced air
- Ignition system - Transistor
- Oil capacity - 0.58L
- Fuel tank capacity - 12L
- Operating time at rated - 9h45
- Starter system - Recoil
- Sound pressure level at workstation - 79 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level - 94dB(A)
- Length - 535mm
- Width - 435mm
- Height - 450mm
- Dry weight - 40kg
Please call Andrew Symons Ltd for more information!