Honda EU22i 2200W Generator
Power on the move. Wherever you go your electricity can follow.
Due to their quiet nature you can use these generators anywhere. Ideal for caravanning and camping, they are able to provide clean, reliable electricity in the most extreme locations. We've built them out of light materials such as magnesium, so they're easy to transport meaning you don't need to waste your own energy carrying them.
There’s nothing quite like a Honda Generator with its unique Inverter technology. This guarantees smooth, uninterrupted electricity wherever you may be, so you're safe to plug in your laptop, or any other sensitive electronic equipment and be confident it won’t get fried.
- Oil alert - This is a useful function that prevents damage to your engine by automatically shutting the unit down if oil drops below a safe operating level.
- DC Output - DC Output gives you up to 12A for battery charging. (Please note, an optional cable is required).
- Lightweight - Not only are our generators easy to use, they’re easy to transport and store, too. Because they’re lightweight, they’re easy to move around, whatever job you’re doing.
- Low noise - It’s so quiet you’ll hardly notice it’s there. The noise-reducing muffler, casing and acoustic panelling greatly reduce the machine’s operational noise.
- Parallel operation - Using Honda Genuine Parallel operation cables, you can link two EU10i, two EU20i, two EU30i, two EU30is, or two EU26i generators together to double your output. Note: you can only parallel link two identical units.
- Eco-throttle - This is a smart Honda technology that automatically adjusts the engine speed to precisely match the load. This saves fuel, extends engine life and contributes to quieter operation.
- OHV 4-stroke engine - Powerful and efficient with trusted reliability – it must be a Honda. You’ll get easy starting in all conditions, with automatic decompression to reduce the pull force required.
- UNRIVALLED WARRANTY - Our products are built better to last longer. That’s why we can offer you a rock-solid warranty for domestic and professional use on our core range products, covering both parts and labour. The warranty also maintains the same value throughout the warranty period – meaning the last day of cover is exactly the same as the first. *Subject to domestic use and following the service schedule
- Output technology - Inverter
- Type - Single phase
- Maximum output - 2200W
- Rated output - 1800W
- Rated voltage - 230V
- Rated frequency - 50Hz
- Rated current - 7.8A
- DC rated output - 12V / 8A
- Engine model - GXR120
- Engine type - 4-stroke, OHV, 1 cylinder
- Displacement - 98.5cm³
- Bore × stroke - 56 x 40MM
- Engine speed - 5000 max RPM
- Cooling system - Forced air
- Ignition system - Transistor
- Oil capacity - 0.4l
- Fuel tank capacity - 3.6l
- Operating time at rated - 3h30
- Starter system - Recoil
- Sound pressure level at workstation - 71 dB(A)
- Guaranteed sound power level - 89 dB(A)
- Length - 512mm
- Width - 290mm
- Height - 425mm
- Dry weight - 20.7kg
Please call Andrew Symons Ltd for more information!