Husqvarna 535iRXT Brushcutter
Husqvarna 535iRXT is a robust, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for full-time professional use - lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range, while the rigid handle tower and motor suspension are crafted from magnesium. Includes grass blade and ErgoFeed™ trimmer head.
- Outstanding cutting capacity - The unique, Husqvarna developed high torque motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide a capacity equivalent to a 35-cc petrol-powered brushcutter.
- Truly cordless - The machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine can also be connected to a backpack battery. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
- ntegrated connectivity - Machines with a built-in connectivity module can easily be connected with Husqvarna Fleet Services™. Allowing you to see each machine’s last known location, its usage stats and service history – and much more. This also facilitates updates of the machine’s firmware, so that it's always compatible with the latest functions in Husqvarna Fleet Services™.
- ErgoFeed™ trimmer head - The ErgoFeed™ function allows you to feed the trimmer line with a simple push of a button located on the right handle. This reduces the risk of unintentional feed, minimizing trimmer line consumption. The ErgoFeed™ trimmer head is designed with a minimum or moving parts which makes it robust and durable.
- 3-Speed mode maximise your runtime - The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Weatherproof (IPX4) - This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- High handle bar - High handle bar increases freedom of movement when working on slopes.
- One battery fits all - The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Adjustable handle bar - Adjustable and ergonomically designed handlebar for best comfort.
- Intuitive advanced key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- Lightweighted and well balanced - Our machines have a compact, optimized design. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- Brushless E-TORQ motor - The Husqvarna-developed E-TORQ motors are perfectly adapted for each application. The brushless design minimizes the number of moving parts and the motors are built to withstand tough, prolonged professional use. They are completely maintenance-free and will last for the product’s whole lifespan.
- Silent Operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Soft grip handles - Soft grip handles for comfortable use
- Start routine with safety indicator (Pat. pend.) - Products within the Husqvarna Battery Series are equipped with an on/off-button*. For increased safety a product can never be started without disengaging a specific safety component before pushing the trigger. A patented safety indicator will alarm by a flashing LED light if the operator tries to start the product without following the safety routine.<br/>*Models without LED indicator can occur in specific markets
- Anti-vibration - Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Battery through body design (Pat.pend.) - Smart battery pack position, placed horizontally through the body of the machine. Reduces the risk of having dirt, chips, dust and water accumulate in the battery compartment, causing connector issues. Also, it means the weight of the battery can be placed in or near the desired center of gravity and in the rotational axis of the product, resulting in increased maneuverability. The through body design also offers a high degree of flexibility since it allows battery packs of different sizes to be used.
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Optimised shaft & gear - Optimised shaft length and 35 degree bevel gear facilitates operation and allows the cutting equipment working parallel to the ground.
- Maximum rpm output shaft - 8200 rpm
- Output shaft thread - M12x1.75 Lefthanded
- Gear ratio - 1.4
- Drive gear angle - 35 °
- Tube length - 1380 mm
- Tube diameter - 28 mm
- OEM Grass blade - Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness - Balance X
- Lubricant type (bevel gear) - Mineral grease
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 92.6 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 80.2 dB(A)
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on our full garden machinery range!