Husqvarna 536 LiHE3 Hedge Trimmer
Get to work with a superior battery tool. Husqvarna’s 536LiHE3 battery hedge trimmer delivers top-tier professional performance. The 536LiHE3 is a lightweight and well-balanced tool, featuring a 22-inch adjustable cutter head and 11.5-foot reach. The low noise and zero emissions mean you can use the 536LiHE3 in all communities and environments. Save on the cost of fuel, filters and more while giving your business an eco-friendly face. Compatible with Husqvarna’s battery lineup.
- SavE™ - Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you’ll always get a perfect result.
- Intuitive key pad - The key pad is very easy to operate.
- Efficient brushless motor - Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
- Ergonomic handle - Ergonomically shaped handle for greater comfort and easy access to the controls.
- Metal housing - The robust but very slimmed metal housing is one of many durable elements on the product. It is designed to protect motor and gears.
- Angle adjustment - The angle adjustment enable ergonomic working positions when cutting both high and low hedges.
- Rear impact guard - The rear-impact guard protects the integrated battery from wear and damage.
- Low maintenance - No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
- Cutting speed - The 4000 cuts per minute ensure great cutting results.
- Long reach - Long reach for increased capacity. The cutter bar can be set at various angles to the shaft, so you can cut the top while standing on the ground.
- Lightweight and well balanced - Our machines have a compact, slimmed construction with the front handle close to the centre of gravity. This makes them lightweight and well balanced – allowing you to work comfortably in all situations.
- One battery fits all - The battery pack is designed for demanding, long lasting professional use. It is designed for the products in our Battery Series line-up, which allows you to quickly switch the same battery between different product applications and keep working.
- Convenient control - Convenient one hand grip to adjust the angle of the cutting deck.
- Transport mode - Cutter bar easy foldable into transport mode for a more compact size. Facilitates transport and storage.
- Silent operation - The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
- Gear up for nonstop operation - Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Cutting speed - 4000 cut/min
- Battery voltage - 36 V
- Knife Length - 22 in
- Weight without battery - 9 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 95 dB(A)
- Gear ratio - 0.098
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle - 2.5 m/s²
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on our full garden machinery range!