Husqvarna P520D Out Front Mower
Diesel-powered front mower offering unbeatable manoeuvrability and productivity in complex and narrow environments as well as in larger-sized areas. The commercial graded transmission gives uncompromised traction and slope stability. The machine's compact size makes it suitable both for stationary and mobile application for municipalities, contractors, housing agencies etc. Thanks to the front-mounted cutting deck the operator has perfect overview of the working area. This means optimised trimming ability as well as accessibility under benches, bushes etc. Long-life components for solid durability and less downtime. Attachments such as utility bucket, broom, folding plough and cabin give increased productivity all-year round. The P 520D is delivered deckless and can be fitted with 132 cm Combi cutting decks.
- Kubota diesel engine - High performance 3-cylinder Kubota diesel engine with full pressure lubrication. Combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) - Ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. AWD automatically adjusts the traction on all wheels depending on situation and ground condition.
- Unique articulated steering - The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Trimming ability - The front-mounted cutting deck gives excellent overview of the working area, enabling precise, close-up trimming.
- Mowing accessibility - The low profile front-mounted cutting deck gives unbeatable accessibility in under fences, bushes, park benches etc.
- Combi deck - The high-performance Combi deck is stamped from a single piece of steel plate. It’s a unique solution that delivers efficient mulching and rear discharge with exceptional results as well as problem-free operation.
- Compact design - The compact size together with the unique articulated steering makes it easy to manoeuvre the machine in narrow spaces and tricky areas.
- Versatile usage - A wide range of cutting decks and attachments will make your front mower exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Shaft PTO - Solid and hardened PTO axle for maximum efficiency and durability.
- Ergonomic operation - Ergonomic operator’s interface for a comfortable ride during long working hours.
- Easy access - The tilting hood and easy-access servicing points make maintenance and servicing easy.
- Service position - Service postion on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Heavy-duty deck design - The cutting deck is stamped from one single sheet of 4.5 mm (7 gauge) steel.
- Commercial graded transmission - High-specified variable piston pumps with separate gear boxes for front and rear axle.
- Cabin - Optional cabin for increased comfort during all seasons.
- Quick coupling - Unique quick coupling allows attachments to be changed quickly and efficently without tools.
- Hydraulic power steering - Heavy-duty hydraulic-cylinder power steering makes driving less strenuous.
- Greasable mandrels - For easy maintenance and longer lifetime.
- Durable ladder frame - Heavy-duty steel ladder frame with reinforcements combined with an open design for excellent serviceability.
- Four large wheels - 16-inch wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Hillside driving performance - The machine’s low center of gravity in combination with the high-performing AWD-system gives excellent slope and hillside stability.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Off-set cutting deck - For easy handling of corners and close-up trimming against walls and fences.
- Cast iron rear wagon - For improved durability the complete rear wagon is in one piece ductile cast iron.
- AUX hydraulics kit - Optional kit includes valve and hoses with connections to control different front attachments such as snow blade, broom etc.
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Kubota
- Engine name - D 902
- Motor/engine model - Diesel horisontal axle
- Cylinder displacement - 898 см³
- Cylinders - 3
- Engine cooling - Liquid
- Generator - 40 A
- Power/fuel type - Diesel
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) - 25L
- Engine lubrication type - Full pressure
- Oil type - SAE10W40
- Oil filter - Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy - 14.5 kW
- Net power at preset rpm - 3000 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 1047 g/kWh
- Transmission type - Hydrostatic AWD
- Transmission manufacturer - Kanzaki
- Transmission model - KTM 23
- Drive method - Pedal-operated
- Speed forward max - 15 km/h
- Speed forward min - 0 km/h
- Speed reverse max - 12 km/h
- Speed reverse min - 0 km/h
- Uncut circle - 55 cm
- Cutting width, min - 132 cm
- Cutting width, max - 155 cm
- Cutting deck type - Combi
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Deck thickness - 4.5 mm
- Cutting methods - Mulching/Rear discharge
- Cutting height steps - 7
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3 pcs
- Powder-coated cutting deck - Yes
- Cutting height max - 112 mm
- Cutting height min - 30 mm
- Power steering - Yes
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD) - Yes
- Optional cutting decks - Combi 132, Combi 155
- Hydraulic equipment lift - Yes
- Pivoting rear axle - Yes
- Seat type - Full suspension, arm rests
- Seat manufacturer - Harita
- Seat material - Vinyl
- Seat suspension - Yes
- Seat back height - High
- Hinged armrests - Standard
- Hinged armrests - Yes
- ROPS - Yes
- Oil cooler - Yes
- Service position - Yes
- Headlights - Yes
- Quick connection - Yes
- Hour meter type - Digital
- 12V outlet - Yes
- Panel led lamps - Oil pressure, PTO, Charge, Parking brake, Start/Glow
- Wheelbase - 106 cm
- Ground clearance - 105 mm
- Base machine, length - 207.5 cm
- Base machine, width - 111 cm
- Base machine, height (ROPS down) - 129 cm
- Base machine, height (ROPS up) - 203 cm
- Weight - 625 kg
- Tyre size, front Diameter - 18 in
- Wheel/rim size, front Diameter - 8 in
- Gross weight towed - 350 kg
Sound, Noise & Vibration
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 88 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 102 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 103 dB(A)
- Sound level - 103 dB(A)
- Vibration level steering wheel - 1.7 m/s²
- Vibration level seat - 0.7 m/s²
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on our full garden machinery range!