Husqvarna R214TC Ride On Mower
Winner of 'Best Ride-On Lawn Mower 2019' by PriceRunner
A flexible and powerful Rider with a high-torque twin-cylinder engine and factory-mounted, 94cm Combi cutting deck, offering first-class BioClip® (mulching) and rear ejection cutting. Suitable for home- and landowners who require extra high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement.
- Combi cutting deck with BioClip® (mulching) - BioClip® (mulching) provides perhaps the best cutting result on the market on frequently cut areas. The grass is cut into fine pieces that quickly turn into fertiliser.
- Versatile usage - A wide range of cutting decks and accessories makes our Riders exceptionally versatile, all year round.
- Service position - Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
- Turn key start - Easy to get operating under any wetather conditions. No choking needed, just turn the key and go.
- Combi cutting deck - The Combi cutting deck offers the versatility of two different cutting systems. Choose between BioClip® for lawn fertilisation and rear ejection for efficient mowing on areas with higher and rougher grass.
- Pivoting rear axle - The rear axle is pivoting to get maximum traction on the drive wheels and a smooth ride also on uneven surfaces.
- Hour meter - Helps you having control over service and maintenance intervals.
- Comfortable driver's position - With a Rider you get safety, stability and traction on both flat grounds and hillsides. The Rider's low gravity centre contributes to extra good traction as well as a comfortable 'sit-in' feeling for the user.
- Four large wheels - 16-inch wheels both front and back provide optimal riding comfort, great accessibility and less risk of damaging delicate surfaces.
- Automatic blade engagement - The blades are engaged automatically, when you lower the cutting deck.
- Easy-access controls - Controls are easy accessible and designed for optimum user comfort.
- Front-mounted cutting deck - Excellent accessability into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission - Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Easy-access cutting height lever - The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
- Unique articulated steering - Allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior manoeuvrability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
- Engine behind driver - Thanks to the rear-mounted engine, you get better overview of the mowing and less noise and emissions in the driver’s area.
- Motor/engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek V-Twin
- Net power at preset rpm Energy - 9.9 kW
- Net power at preset rpm - 3100 rpm
- Cylinder displacement - 656 см³
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- #Generator - 16 A
- Power/fuel type - Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) - 12L
- Engine lubrication type - Full pressure
- Oil filter - Yes
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) - 830 g/kWh
- Battery type - Lead/Acid
- Battery capacity - 24 Ah
- Battery pack weight - 15.873 lbs
- Cutting width - 94 cm
- Uncut circle - 30 cm
- Cutting deck type - Combi
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - BioClip®/Rear discharge
- Cutting height max - 75 mm
- Cutting height min - 25 mm
- Blade engagement - Automatic
- Blades - 3 pcs
- Powder-coated cutting deck - Yes
- Tyre dimensions, front - 170/60-8
- Tyre dimensions, rear - 170/60-8
- Wheelbase - 88.7 cm
- Ground clearance - 105 mm
- Base machine, length - 223 cm
- Base machine, width - 100 cm
- Base machine, height - 107 cm
- Weight - 244 kg
- Gross weight towed - 110 kg
- Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer - Tuff Torq
- Drive method - Pedal-operated
- Speed forward max - 9.5 km/h
- Speed forward min - 0 km/h
- Speed reverse max - 9.5 km/h
- Speed reverse min - 0 km/h
- Transmission model - K46
- Seat material - PU
- Seat back height - Medium
- Foldable seat - Yes
- Steering wheel type - Comfort
- Parking brake, type - Disc
Sound, Noise & Vibration
- Sound pressure level at operators ear - 83 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured - 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 98 dB(A)
- Vibration level steering wheel - 2.5 m/s²
- Vibration level seat - 0.7 m/s²
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on our full garden machinery range!