⚠️ CORONAVIRUS UPDATE ⚠️
We are open at all 3 branches but have implemented some stringent measures to try and keep you and our employees safe. Some departments will undoubtedly face staff shortages. However we have prepared for this and we will endeavour to keep you working.
- Customers are requested to place parts orders via telephone wherever possible.
- Parts counter staff are working, however we have closed access to the building and will be serving from the parts department entrance.
- To remove face-to-face contact we do have our normal parts collection point at each depot available, please arrange with the depot accordingly.
- Our area sales team are now predominantly working from home and contactable by telephone (mobile), and will only visit customers by prior appointment.
- New machinery installations will continue with the necessary precautions in place.
- For emergency service technician visits, please can you give them space to work safely on their own, disinfect the equipment prior to arrival. Please communicate by mobile phone if necessary. Please organise with the relevant service manager.
- If you are self-isolating and need a service repair or parts, please inform us and we will do our best to arrange for machinery collection or to assist in the appropriate manner but avoiding any face to face contact.
- We have staff cleaning the public and office areas regularly.
If you have any concerns at all please contact us, we will do everything we can to support our customers during these uncertain and difficult times. As always we appreciate your valued custom.
Best Wishes from all at Andrew Symons Ltd