|Standard UK||Any||Calculated by Royal Mail||1 - 3 days from despatch|
|Remote Shipping (Outside UK)||0kg - 5kg||Calculated by Royal Mail||Time scale dependent on location|
|Collection||Any||Free||We will notify you once your order is available|
*Please note - Our stock is changing on a daily basis so if delivery is urgent contact us to check stock availability but if not in stock, all items should be available to order which may cause a slightly longer deliver timescale.
Please contact us to arrange tracked or express deliveries.
Items over 2KG will incur an additional delivery charge.
Returns & Refunds
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase from Andrew Symons Ltd. If, however, you would like to return or exchange a product then please read the instructions below before sending your item back. This will enable a smooth transaction.
If you decide that you do not want an item that you have ordered, please call 01409 254040. Then post them with the copy invoice supplied along with your reason for return. Failure to comply may result in a delay in processing your return. Please ensure that you obtain and retain a proof of posting when you return your goods. This is to protect you in the event that your goods are lost in transit. They remain your responsibility until they reach us.
We can arrange a collection on your behalf for a charge. To do so, please call 01409 254040. Alternatively, you may return the item to your local branch.
If you return a product you have purchased from us in a re-saleable condition and within seven days we will issue you with a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Special orders/Non-stocking items are non-returnable unless faulty.
In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods please call 01409 254040 to arrange collection of the goods. Please have your invoice number ready. You will be issued with a returns number that should be written down. Please then re-package the goods and put a note of the returns number you have been given in with them. Please write our address clearly on the parcel and enclose the copy invoice supplied. We will then arrange for your parcel to be collected.
There is no charge for the return of faulty goods.
You may also return faulty items to your local branch.
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Andrew Symons Agricultural Engineers’ or ‘Andrew Symons Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Andrew Symons Ltd, St John’s House, Castle Street, Taunton, TA1 4AY. Our company is registered in England and Wales under number: 6180428. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Collection of Information
There are two types of information Andrew Symons Ltd collects:
1) Site Visit Statistics: Visitor statistics are automatically logged by our web server. This information may include your IP address, where you have come from, your operating system, your browser make and version and your service provider. This information is used solely to build up a picture of how our website is being used by the visitors.
2) Contact Details: Email addresses and other contact information are collected in order to supply you with services that you have requested.
Use of Personal Information
Any personal information you supply to Andrew Symons Ltd will only be used by Andrew Symons Ltd. We will never share user information to any third party without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
Storage of Personal Information
We will store your personal information for as long as it is required to supply you with the information you have requested. At anytime you can request that your information be removed from our system.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access your information at any time and alter it or remove it if required.
We specialise in all New Holland harvest equipment including Combines, Self Propelled Foragers and Square & Round Balers.
We carry a vast range of New Holland Forage Harvester parts from complete cutter-head assembly to all the fast wearing parts.
Our dedicated team of highly trained service technicians - based at both of our Holsworthy, Crediton and South Molton depots - provide our customers with the complete service support in the field, second to none. We pride ourselves on being an established and prestigious New Holland dealer.