Jacobsen's Eclipse 2 walk behind reel mower offers best in class with its high quality cut, industry leading productivity and customised controls.
- The patented true floating head and Classic XP™ reel combine to produce Jacobsen's legendary quality of cut.
- Delivers industry leading productivity with a maximum mow speed of up to 3.8 mph (6.12 km/h) while maintaining the tightest frequency of clip.
- Password protected LCD menu allows you to set the frequency of clip, mow speed and other settings to customize mower to course conditions.
- Cutting width - 118 models - 18", 122 models - 22", 126 models - 26"
- Engine (Hybrid models) - Honda GX120
- Generator (Hybrid models) - 1.3HP continuous; 48VDC brushless
- Battery pack (Battery models) - 48V 20AH sealed lead acid
- Drive motor - 1.3HP contrinuous, brushless DC
- Traction Drive - via synchronous belt
- Brakes - Lever acutated hub brake with parking lock
- Transport Wheels - Pneumatic 11 in. x 4 in.
- Mowing Speed - Electronically controlled, 3.8 mph maximum
- Reel Bearings - Spring-loaded, tapered roller
- Reel Diameter - 5"
- Number of Blades - 118 & 122 Models: 11 blades/15 blades & 126 models: 7 blades
- Blade Material - Hardened, high manganese carbon steel
- Cutting Frequency - Variable (electronically programmable)
- Height of cut - 118 & 122 models: 0.062 - 0.438" & 126 models: 0.325 - 1.25"
- Bedknife Material - Hardened carbon steel
Available Models include - ECLIPSE2 118 Hybrid and Electric, ECLIPSE2 118F Hybrid and Electric, ECLIPSE2 122 Hybrid and Electric, ECLIPSE2 122F Hybrid and Electric, ECLIPSE2 126 Hybrid and Electric.
Call our Groundcare sales team for more information on this machine or any of the others in the Ransomes Jacobsen range.