The Jacobsen HR Series of wide area rotary mowers delivers the next generation of productivity on all fronts. The ultra-durable new SureStrengthTM decks and superior manoeuvrability make it the ideal mower for sports fields, parks and green spaces, schools, airports, golf courses, and commercial grounds. By utilizing high strength, high performance steel and a compact chassis design, the HR series sets a new industry standard for the most efficient use of power.
- The HR700TM is the world’s first and only wide area rotary mower with 14 foot cutting width, increasing productivity by up to 25% (up to 2.5 acres/hr more) over traditional 11 foot mowers.
- Unparalleled nimble platform delivers zero uncut circle for effortless 180 degree turning, leaving no uncut grass and easier mowing around obstacles.
- New AdaptiCutTM system automatically adjusts mow speed to ensure consistent cut performance even through the thickest grass.
- Individual hydraulic deck motors with self-lubricating integral bearings deliver reliable cutting power to each blade and require no tensioning or greasing maintenance of belts and pulleys.
- InCommandTM control system provides on-board diagnostics for quick and easy troubleshooting and displays maintenance
- Ergonomic cockpit with optimal seating position, wing decks set forward of operator, and armrest located individual lift/lower deck joysticks for superior unobstructed views.
- Tilt Sensor Technology (TST)TM ensures operator safety by automatically monitoring slope angles and alerting operators when nearing unsafe working conditions.
- Type - Kubota® V2403-CR-TE4 4-cyl, liquid cooled, turbo diesel
- Horsepower - 65.2HP (48.6 kW) @ 2700 rpm
- Emission Level - EPA Tier 4 Final - (EU Stage IIIB)
- Cooling System - Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt (7.6L) capacity, 8.5 fins per inch
- Fuel Capacity - 20.4 gal (77.1 L)
- Electrical System - 12-volt, input/output controller. 60 amp alternator. Overload protection with automotive type fuses.
- Mowing - 10 mph (16.4 km/h)
- Transport - 15.5 mph (25 km/h)
- Reverse - 4 mph (6.4 km/h)
Traction and Drive
- Traction System - Hydrostatic closed loop parallel cross series SureTrac system; variable displacement piston pump; front high torque fixed displacement piston wheel motors; full time auto 4wd forward, on demand in reverse. Variable displacement, electronically controlled hydrostatic drive.
- Deck Drive - Nine individual hydraulic motors with self lubricating integral bearings
- Hydraulic System - 13.3 gal (50.2 litre) capacity reservoir, O-ring face seal fittings, 10 micron remote charge filters, suction screen at tank, oil cooler side by side radiator, diagnostic test ports.
Tyres, Brakes & Steering
- Front tyres - 26 x 12-12 tubeless 8 ply
- Rear tyres - 20 x 10-8 tubeless 6 ply
- Service Brakes - Dynamic through traction system
- Parking Brake - Automatic wet parking brakes integrated into wheel motors
- Steering - Q-Amp® Variable rate, hydrostatic powered equal displacement cylinder to rear wheels
Decks and Cutting Units
- Number and Size - One 60" (1.52 m) front deck; Two 60" wing decks
- Caster Wheels - Eight, 4 x 11" smooth tires with greasable tapered roller bearings
- Weight Transfer - On demand electrically operated hydraulic weight transfer system
- Height of Cut - 1 - 4.5" (25-114 mm) in 0.5" (12.7 mm) increments
- Cutting Capacity - Max: 17.0 acres/hour at 10.0 mph (6.9 ha/hr at 16.0 km/h)
Typical: 12.7 acres/hour at 7.5 mph (5.14 ha/hr at 12.0 km/h)
- Overall Cutting Width - 168" (4.26 m)
- Deck Lift/Lower - Fingertip operated joysticks for individual deck lift/lower; cross cut position; front deck service position with lock pin. Electronic safety locks.
- Deck Construction - 11 gauge (3 mm) Domex high strength steel shell with 9 gauge (4mm) bolt in baffle and stiffeners
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight - Standard: 4023 lbs (1825 kg) & Cab Unit: 4479 lbs (2032 kg) with cab
- Length - 143" (3.62 m) front deck down
- Height (standard) - 92" (2.34 m) decks up - 83" (2.11 m) decks down & ROPS up - 67" (1.70 m) ROPS & decks down
- Height (cab unit) - 92" (2.34 m) decks up - 87" (2.2 m) decks down
- Transport Width - 65" (1.67 m) at 1" (25 mm) height of cut
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on this machine or the full Ransomes Jacobsen range.