Kverneland 85- Mounted Rotary Tedders
Productivity at the Core
The latest additions to Kverneland’s range of mounted tedders features exceptionally powerful driveline concept, strong and sturdy design, paired with compact transport dimensions. The Kverneland 8555, 8568, 8576, 8590 and 85112 are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock these machines will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 4.0m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.
|Model||Working Width (M)||Rotors / Tines||Weight (KG)|
|8555||5.5||4 / 7||620|
|8568||6.8||6 / 6||900|
|8576||7.6||6 / 7||980|
|8590||8.9||8 / 6||1260|
|85112||11.2||10 / 6||1600|
Please call our sales team for more information and pricing!