Kverneland 85140C Trailed High Capacity Tedder
Kverneland 85140 C is very easy to use. All operations are run hydraulically, and can be controlled from the tractor cab. The tedders come with a hydraulic adjustment for border tedding, to prevent loss of grass due to ditches or fences. Despite its size, both tedders are very easy to run. They are supplied with transport carrier as standard, making it possible to operate the machine in combination with low horsepower tractors.
- Maintenance-free ProLine gearbox.
- Hydraulic adjustment for border tedding by simply moving the right outer arm
- Unique transport solution via carrier frame for fast and stable transport.
- Box-type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid construction.
- Strong design of the central unit allows high transport speed.
- 10mm strong tines with 80mm coil diameter.
- XXL rotor plate with a diameter of no less than 500mm.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.
- Working Width - 13.3M
- Rotors / Tines - 10 / 7
- Weight - 2300KG
Please call our sales team for more information and pricing!