Kverneland 8460-8480 Mounted Rotary Tedders
The Ideal Hay Making Tedders
Kverneland 8460 and 8480 are purpose build for hay making. Both models come with a strong package of features such as standard vibration dampers, strong V-shaped central unit and central adjustment for border tedding. They offer considerable operation capabilities with their combination of 6/8 rotors and 6.05/8.05m working width. The small rotors are especially designed for optimized performance while producing dry hay.
- Low maintenance CompactLine gearbox with only one grease nipple.
- Compact tedders with low weight and power requirements.
- Standard fitted with vibration dampers and strong central unit.
- HexaLink driveline on 8480 ensures compact folding.
- Rotor plate dimension of 500m
- Double bearings from pinion to crown wheel guarantee maximum longevity of the driveline.
- Super-C tines with large spring coil diameter for added service life.
- Easy setting of spreading angle through simple three-way adjustment of wheel height.
|Model||Working Width (M)||Rotors / Tines||Weight (KG)|
|8460||6.05||6 / 5||680|
|8480||8.05||8 / 5||950|
Please call our sales team for more information and pricing!