Used Spider Mini Remote Mower
Year - 2018
Very tidy condition
The Spider Mini is the smallest and youngest of Spider mowers and is targeted at the smaller landscaper or high-end consumer. It has a more simple design while preserving the unique performance characteristics typical for all Spider Mowers. The mower deck has a working width of 56 cm and is driven by a 190 cc Briggs and Stratton 850 series petrol engine. The drive to the wheels is hydraulic and the steering is electric. The remote control unit has been limited to provide four functions: engine start, forward and reverse drive, left and right steering and emergency stop. The other control function including clutch engagement and height of cut adjustment are manually controlled, which helps to make the Spider Mini a cost-effective option.
Chain drive eliminates the need for angle gears, which provides the opportunity to lower the center of gravity and ensures a reliable maintenance-free drive.
The Spider Mini is CE approved for use on slopes of up to 25 degrees.
Easy to use and ideal for maintaining smaller areas of banks or inaccessible or difficult to maintain areas where its compact size, low height and ultimate maneuverability come into their own.
- Engine - Briggs and Stratton 850 Series, air cooled, 4-stroke, petrol
- Displacement - 190 cc
- Power - 4.78 kW @ 3600 rpm
- Ignition - Electronic
- Starter - Electric 12 V
- Propelled Wheels - 4WD
- Travel Wheel - 13 x 5.00 - 6, V tread pattern
- Max Driving Speed (dual speed) - 0 - 4 km/h
- Mowing Mechanism - Single fixed blade
- Blade Clutch - Mechanical with a friction brake
- Width of Cut - 56 cm
- Height of Cut - 4 - 9 cm - 6 levels
- Length - 104 cm
- Width - 90 cm
- Height - 60 cm
- Weight - 130 kg
- Emergency stop button
- Engine stop switch
- Starter switch
- Mower blade height adjustment (manual)
- Joystick control (forward/reverse)
- Joystick control (left/right)
- Remote control on/off switch
- System activation button
- Operator warning horn
Call our groundcare sales team for more information!