Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SB Lawn Mower
The Stiga Multiclip Pro 53 SB is a self-propelled mulching lawn mower, designed to offer gardeners the best possible experience while cutting their grass. It's powered by an environmentally friendly recoil start Briggs & Stratton 850E Series OHV engine with single speed transmission, the Multiclip Pro 53 SB is more than capable, with its 51 cm cutting width allowing it to tackle lawns up to 50m x 50m. Being self-propelled, it is ideally suited to sloped gardens.
- Adjustable offset handle - To make cutting close to walls and around obstacles simple.
- Adjustable cutting height - The cut height can be adjusted using a single lever, making things even easier, at 5 heights between 30 and 65mm.
- Anti-vibration system - Means you can do a full day's work without the risk of White Finger or HAVS.
- Mulching system - This cuts and recuts the grass into tiny pieces that wilt away into the soil, which returns valuable nutrients back into the ground to encourage future green growth - without the need to rake or empty a collector.
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton 850 E Series Ready Start
- Engine power net - 3.14 kW @ 2800RPM
- Displacement - 190 cc
- Fixed RPM control
- Fuel tank capacity - 1.1 L
- Cutting method - Mulching
- Cutting width - 51cm
- Cutting height - 30-65mm
- Cutting adjustment - 5 preset positions
- Cutting height adjustment - Centralised
- Deck material - Aluminium
- Drive - Self propelled
- Vibration control system - Yes
- Wheels 20mm grooved aluminium wheels on ball bearings
- Weight - 36 kg
Call our groundcare sales team for more information on our full garden machinery range!