Stiga SBP 375 Leaf Blower
The STIGA SBP 375 is a powerful and manoeuvrable rucksack leaf blower for tackling the most demanding tasks. The powerful and reliable 75.6 cc (3.1 kW) petrol engine ensures high performance, while the Auto Choke system with pre-acceleration function makes start-up quick and easy. This leaf blower operates with a powerful air flow rate (25 m³/min) while maintaining freedom of movement. The SBP 375 guarantees comfort and manoeuvrability with an adjustable joystick handle with integrated throttle lock device. The hose is formed from articulated rubber parts enabling the jet of air to be directed easily. The rucksack harness with shoulder straps and belt means the weight can be distributed across your shoulders, making work more comfortable and easier even when task are more demanding and span across larges areas in the case of demanding tasks spanning large rural areas. The filter cover provides easy access for maintenance.
Integrates controls - The controls are conveniently located on the adjustable joystick.
Accessible air filter - The quick-release system allows immediate access to the air filter for maintenance.
Padded rucksack - The padded double rucksack harness allows you to carry the device well-balanced on your back for less tiring operation making the job less tiring.
Low fuel tank - The fuel tank is located within the lower section of the leaf blower and has a 2.1 litre capacity.
- Power source - Petrol 2-stroke
- Displacement - 75.6 cm³
- Engine net power - 3.1 kW
- Engine rotation speed - 7000 rpm
- Maximum engine speed - 7500 rpm
- Idling speed (+/- 100) - 2700 rpm
- Starter - Recoil
- Primer - Yes
- Choke - Manual with automatic return
- Fuel tank capacity - 2.1L
- Carburettor type - Butterfly valve
- Ignition coil type - Analogic
- Air filter type - Paper
- Maximum air volume - 25 m³/min
- Maximum air speed - 100 m/s
- Vibe Control System (VCS) - Yes
- Soft grip handle - Yes
- Harness - Backpack
- Pack weight - 15.71 kg
- Product weight - 10 kg
- Product length - 535 mm
- Product width - 350 mm
- Product height - 545 mm
VIBRATION AND NOISE DATA
- Measured sound pressure level at operator ear - 100 dB(A)
- Vibration level hand - 2(m/s2)
- Guaranteed sound power level (LwA) - 112 dB(A)
- Measured sound power level - 109 dB(A)
Please call our sales team for more information on our full range of gardening machinery and equipment!