About Andrew Symons LtdOur company was started by Andrew Symons in 1987, working from the back of his Morris Marina van. Today we are a successful limited company still under the same management Andrew & Lisa Symons, who are proud to represent prestigious leading agricultural, groundcare and gardening equipment from leading manufacturers. The company operates from three premises in Holsworthy, South Molton and Crediton within Devon and Cornwall and employs over 50 full-time employees. Each division has its own specialists in Service, Parts and Sales whether it's Agricultural or Groundcare so you can be sure of solid sound advice and service. During the last 30 years, the company has received several awards for service to the industry from Kverneland, Kawasaki and including the prestigious New Holland ‘Mark of Excellence’ which is awarded to leading New Holland dealers in the UK. Although Andrew Symons Ltd has been dedicated to the agricultural industry, in recent years we have expanded into the groundcare and gardening sector, covering both commercial and domestic use, the company felt this was a natural progression and suited the current operation well. For purchasing new and used equipment, buildings or most projects whether big or small, our in-house finance department can offer excellent finance options to keep you moving forward. Andrew Symons Ltd aims to offer 24/7 customer service through its hard working, experienced and forward thinking team. Nothing is too much trouble, we are here to help.
- 1987 - The company began under the management of Andrew and Lisa Symons (The same management team we have today).
- 1992 - Appointed as a sub-dealership for Fiat Tractors. Enjoyed a sharp increase in market share which was generated by hard work, commitment and a desire to provide excellent after-sales service.
- 1995 - Became a fully appointed New Holland main dealer, covering parts of Devon and Cornwall.
- 1998 - After renting units in Holsworthy for 3 years, a purpose-built depot was completed to operate from, which is still used today.
- 2001 - A second branch was opened at South Molton, increasing the franchise area greatly.
- 2007 - We were incorporated as a limited company.
- 2008 - Became New Holland ForageXpress dealers covering Devon and Cornwall.
- 2012 - The company developed and expanded into the groundcare & gardening sector and offers many world leading brands for both commercial and domestic use.
- 2014 - Introduced new in-house finance department
- 2017 - The opening of our third depot, in Crediton, where we provide a first-class facility of parts, service and sales.
- 2018 - Scott Symons, son of Andrew and Lisa, joined the company in the parts department at South Molton.
Brands & Services We Offer
- New Holland
- Shelbourne Reynolds
- Smyth Trailers
- Cherry Products
- Lynx Engineering
- Malone Engineering
- Ransomes Jacobsen
Parts & Service
- Hydraulic Pipe Repairs
- Mobile Air Conditioning
- Plough Metal
- PTO Repairs
- Power Tools
- Oils & Lubricants
- Safety & PPE
- Clothing, Footwear & Accessories
- Collectors Models
- Vehicle Paint
- Welding Equipment
- Non-Genuine Parts